lunes, diciembre 19

(I don't know what's going) On

(ya no esta incompleta, simplemente así quedó)
PLAYLIST incompleta @ mediafire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Tracklist:
Buzzcocks - Ever fallen in love
I can't see much of a future
Unless we find out what's to blame
What a shame
And we won't be together much longer
Unless we realize that we are the same


Silverchair - The greatest view
Im watching you watch over me
and i've got the greatest view from here


End of fashion - Rough diamonds
And now baby where are you? There's a song i want you to hear, there's so much i wanted to say/.../LIKE I .../ Honestly i can't resist you

Nosotrash - Arte
Mirarme en tus ojos, oírte charlar,
dejar que me peines en vez de pensar, 

-----
Dormir cien mil horas, soñar que me quieres
y no hacerme daño el pellizco,


The Cure - The end of the world
you want me to lie not break your heart 
i want you to sigh and fall apart 
we want this like everyone else 


Led Zeppelin - Dancing days
you'll be my only, my one and only
is that the way it should start?
crazy ways are evident
in the way that you're wearing your clothes


Sia - Distractions
i think that i love you
i think that i do
so go on mister, make miss me mrs you

----
i only make jokes to distract myself
from the truth, from the truth


The Cure - (I don't know what's going) On
I don't know what's going on 
I am so confused by you 
I don't know what's going on 
No don't say anymore 
To me at all 
To me at all 
----

I don't know what's going on 
I don't know what's going on



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario